HIT Professional Needed In Chicago Area
My recruiter contact is in a hurry to fill the following position:
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an expanding hospital and healthcare network a growing community within the Chicagoland market. My client needs someone who has extensive experience with IT, as the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Responsible for maintenance, planning and management of configuration of extensive environments, including MS Windows Desktop and Server, Citrix XenServer and Group Policies.
- Ensure documentation for all installs, site, network and hardware changes.
- Maintains inventory of all equipment, PC software/hardware, IP addresses and domain names.
- Responsible for preventive maintenance, installation and repair of servers, network, peripherals, terminals, computers and all other related equipment.
The right candidate will also have the following skills:
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare, Computer Science or Business Administration.
- Must have 10 years previous professional IT experience.
- Required knowledge of MS Windows Desktop, Active Directory, and MS Windows Server.
- Minimum 5 years experience with installation and configuration of Exchange Server 2003 and/or 2007, VSphere, Citrix XenServer and XenApp and VMware.
- IT project planning experience required.
- Ability to work collaboratively in groups or work individually.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are a must.
- Well-versed with design, installation and maintenance of network.
- Systems migration, integration, host connectivity, upgrades and optimization experience required.
If this sounds like someone you know, please forward their information to me. Otherwise, please pass this along to your network of contacts, as my client is ready to fill this position right away with the right candidate.
Contact me if you’re interested in this position and I’ll introduce you to the recruiter.