Ruby on Rails Developer
Okay–Do not know what Ruby on Rails is…if you do–GREAT!–this may be an opportunity for you.
As you may already know, I am a recruiter who specializes in finding Ruby Developer – Ruby on Rails Developer candidates as well as similar positions in Birmingham, AL and other locations nationwide.
Your background may be a fit for the position below. Please check out the link and apply if you are interested in hearing more about the job.
The position is for a Ruby Developer – Ruby on Rails Developer in Birmingham, AL.
The full job description is listed at the end of this email!
For more details on this job or to apply simply visit CyberCoders:
Not a fit for this job? Search all of our open jobs:
Happy where you are? Great! I will only email you when we find a new job that may be a good fit for your background. You can also use the link below if you would like us to hold off on emails to you about new jobs.
Good luck in your searches,
Allyson Cronan | Recruiting Manager | CyberCoders | 508.532.7543
CyberCoders | 42 Discovery, Suite 200 | Irvine, CA 92618 | optout
Ruby Developer, Ruby on Rails Developer – RoR developer -r,ruby rails programmer, sdlc, python, perl, django, catalyst
If you are a Ruby Developer, with strong programming experience, please read on!
We are an incredibly fast growing, profitable organization looking for Mid-Senior Level Ruby Guru’s! We will pay to relocate, and for the right person, remote work is an option! If you know your way around the RoR platform, and are looking to code your heart out, please apply!
Moving to Birmingham? WE PROVIDE an excellent relocation package including a furnished apartment for three months to assist you in getting established and productive quickly.
What you need for this position:
– 5+ years of general/multi-discipline programming knowledge
– 2+ years of SDLC and Ruby on Rails.
– Should have experience with linux, git, rails, mysql, bug tracking, … and your tools.
– A can do attitude!
– A good solid understanding of programming
– Credit Card, Transactional Processing, and Mission Critical Development is a real plus!
What you’ll be doing:
-Some SQL and basic database operational theory.
– You will be making individual contributions to our software stack as well as working in teams.
– Our system is a complex card issuing system which includes our core business intelligence, web services, operations dashboard, multi-role GUI, and reporting systems.
– You will spend most of your time writing code to satisfy the system requirements. – Unit tests to test your code, as well as comment your code and supplement the system docs
What’s in it for you:
– competitive salary,
– subsidized health benefits,
– A speedy computer with multiple monitors.
– LOTS of free food and beverages, including breakfast, catered lunch and dinner daily with snacks available throughout the day.
– Vacation and PTO also included.
So, if you are a Ruby Developer, Ruby on Rails Developer with Ruby on Rails Developer and RoR developer experience, please apply today!