Category Archives: Job Search
My experiences, lessons learned, tips on getting in front of hiring managers and the dreaded resumes and cover letters.
This position was emailed to me by a respected recruiter. If you qualify, please let me know and I will put you in touch.
This is a Project Management role in Information Technology, with a well-known organization located right in the Chicagoland market. Some of the primary requirements include:
• Must have a Bachelors in Information Technology or related field.
• PMP Certification is preferred.
• 5+ years experience in an IT project management role, with in-depth knowledge of planning/managing website development projects
• Business Process Improvement and multi-departmental IT project execution experience required.
• Prior experience with a content management system.
• Experience acting as a technical advisor to middle and senior management.
If you are familiar with these, let me know right away, as my client is seeking to fill this positions with a qualified professional immediately. As always, if you are not familiar with these applications, please pass this along to your network of contacts as you never know who others might know.